4green, specializes in Waste Management and Waste Treatment Technologies as well as in Agricultural planning.
Waste treatment area distinct and differ from other fields in a number of parameters such as:
- Engagein civil engineering, process engineering, chemistry, mechanical engineering and equipment, the gasfield, as well as computingcontrol, safety and risk management d
- Requiresstructuredapproach, including large –scope concept, phasesand a step by step procedure without skipping any step, amongst them broad data collection, preliminary survey and comprehensive project file.
- Waste treatmentprojectsare uniqueby the fact thattheirraw materialiswaste(which isactually a hazard), eternal sustainability and raw material, its productsareconverting a nuisanceto energy as well as compostandfertilizer marketed as substitutesfor agriculture,and finally, its contributionto the environment and to the entrepreneurs is viableandsolid.
- There are severalwaste treatment technologies, which are distinguished bythe process, equipment andend-There are severalwaste treatment technologies, which are distinguished bythe process, equipment andend-products. There are severalmodelsto examine thetechnological alternatives, with whichwe select theappropriate technology for the clients. The model is basedonsorting bymain and sub-categories categories, in addition to the results of official stakeholder meeting.
- The list ofwaste treatmenttechnologiescurrently available:
Composting, there are several types of composting, it is a low investment alternative, environmentallyproblematic, low economicviability, a one productand a limitedseasonfor marketing.Transportationcost is
Landfill, there are conventional and sanitary landfills which is by far more expensive due to the costs of clay capping between layers the of waste, liquid waste pumping and treatment within external ponds, the bio-gas extraction system is done by vertical wells which streams the biogas to ,(CHP),generators to produce electricity and heat. This technology is suitable to countries that do not suffer from land shortage.
Anaerobic Digestion (A.D.) Facility, this alternative is common and widely used. It is based on fermentation of organic by anaerobic bacteria population therefor sensitive to Ph., temperature, waste sources and other chemical and mechanical parameters for best performance and results. Modern plants are equipped with waste sorting facilities. This an expensive alternative, that provides a comprehensive solution for all waste fractions, organics produce energy, compost and liquid fertilizer, the inert materials,(Metals, plastics, Glass),are sorted out for the designated companies.
Thermal technologies, include many levels of incineration facilities, Gasification, Pyrolysis, the process is temperature controlled. The final products are energy, (by syngas), and slug like compounds. These suffer from high operation and maintenance costs emissions control.
Plasma Arc Technology, (pat). This technology can treat bulk of all waste sources as is, under very high temperatures up to 5000 C0, the wastes evaporate to syngas under highly emission controlled system. This alternative is by far more expensive than any other technology in terms of operation, maintenance, treatment costs, and renovation funds. It is in common use for the treatment of very hazardous waste sources such as Medical waste, nuclear residues, toxic chemicals etc.
4Green specializes in planning, consulting, preparing comprehensive studies of numerous agricultural and waste management projects for the past 15 years. 4Green presently collaborates internationally with several waste management companies as well as waste treatment technology companies from, Germany, Australia, USA,
We provide the clients with the right solution in accordance with their needs, practical concerns and specific characteristics. That is, the facility location and physical size, the range of service and waste collection, types and sources of waste that will be treated in the plant, as well as the waste treatment technology and the equipment chosen for the project for best performances in the area of operation, maintenance and profitability. All based on the comprehensive project portfolio prepared by 4Green team.
废物处理在许多方面都与其他领域明显不同, 有很多区别, 比如:
- 需要使用结构化手段，包括大范围思路，不遗漏任何步骤的阶段性程序，包括数据收集、初步调查和全面的项目文件 。
厌氧消化 （A.D.）设施，这是应用最为广泛的一种选择。它基于厌氧细菌种群的有机发酵，因此对酸碱度、温度、废物的来源和其他化学和力学参数比较敏感。现代厂房均设有废物分类设施。这个选择成本高，为所有的废物组分提供了一个全面的解决方案。有机物产生能量，堆肥和液体肥料，惰性材料（如金属、塑料、 玻璃等）则分门别类再运往指定的公司。
等离子弧技术 （pat）：该技术可以在高达摄氏5000度的温度下处理所有原样废物，通过排放系统控制，将废物蒸发为合成气。该方案比任何其他技术的操作、 维修、 处理和更新成本都更高。它比较多的用在处理高危废物来源，如医疗废物、 核残留、 有毒化学品等。
在过去的15年当中，4Green 主要从事农业和废物管理项目的全面规划和咨询工作。4Green 目前在国际上与德国、 澳大利亚和美国的几家废物管理公司及废物处理技术公司有协作。
我们根据客户的需要，具体关注的情形及其特点而提供正确的解决方案。 也就是说，设施的地点和规模，服务范围和废物收集，厂内处理的废物类型和来源，以及废物处理的技术设备，均选择操作、 保养和盈利能力表现最佳项目。所有都是建立在4Green团队设计的各种综合项目组之上。